- Ceramic burrs - improved burrs provide more precise and faster grinding. Compared to the previous version of the grinder, each rotation of the handle produces about 1/3 more coffee. Apart from that, ceramic burrs do not affect the flavour of the brew, nor absorb the any aroma of the beans.
- Grind adjustment - set easily and quickly with a knob below the burrs. Each setting differs by 37 microns. Porlex is recommended especially for pour-over and alternative brewing methods - AeroPress, drippers, Chemex, French Press and other.
- The body is made of stainless steel - it is durable and works in all conditions. Sleek and cylindrical form fits in the hand and makes grindng convenient. Tha capacity allows to grind about 20 grams of coffee at a time.
- Thanks to slim, portable design, Porlex Mini fits in an AeroPress - two products together make a great travel set. The handle can be disasembled and attached to the band for storing.
- Made in Japan, Kirishima city, Kagoshima factory.